Irrigation System Installation and Maintenance in Knoxville, TN
Installing an irrigation system on your commercial or residential property is a great way to save time on watering, cut down on water usage, and give your landscaping the care it needs to thrive.
At The Cutting Edge Lawn and Landscaping LLC in Knoxville, TN, we provide comprehensive irrigation system installation and maintenance services for your home or business. Let us help you foster a beautiful, flourishing outdoor space!
Benefits of irrigation systems
If you have a smaller yard or garden or prefer to water by hand, you might not want an irrigation system. For larger properties or those growing many fruits and vegetables, irrigation can save you time and money in the long run while contributing to healthier, more beautiful plants.
Some of the many benefits of irrigation systems include:
- Saving time: If you have a large yard or a yard with lots of fruits and vegetables, watering with a hose or by hand takes a significant amount of time. Installing drip irrigation or sprinkler systems can allow you to sit back and relax while the irrigation system does the work for you. Preset for daily or weekly watering, and you don’t have to worry about remembering to water or setting aside time out of your day.
- Deterring weeds: Drip irrigation systems water plants specifically at the roots, which helps prevent the germination of unwanted weed seeds in the surrounding areas. This reduces the number of weeds in your garden and helps save on time and energy spent gardening.
- Preventing disease: Watering plants from above by hose or hand can sometimes create the potential for leaf diseases to spread. Leaving drops of water on the foliage can create the right environment for blight diseases and other problems that damage the appearance and health of the plants.
- Conserving water: Drip and sprinkler irrigation systems typically run on timers and are set for watering as needed. This cuts down on wasted water from the guesswork of hand watering. Over time, an effective irrigation system should save you water and money.
- Improving soil integrity: When watering with a hose, too much water can get into the soil, leading to nutrient runoff or compacted soil. This can reduce the amount of air and nutrients that get to the plants, leading to a poorer appearance and health of plants.
With all of these benefits, it’s easy to see why many people with larger properties or extensive fruit and vegetable gardens opt for irrigation systems. The team from Cutting Edge Lawn and Landscaping LLC can come out to your property to inspect the landscaping and determine the best irrigation system installation method for your space. We’ll then provide you with a free estimate as you work to decide whether irrigation makes sense for you.
Our service areas include but are not limited to Farragut, Lenoir City, Bearden, Hardin Valley, Oak Ridge, Powell, Karns, West Knoxville, South Knoxville, downtown Knoxville, and North Knoxville in the State of Tennessee. Call us to verify service in your area.